Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hump day

I was late to arrive for training last night so I jumped in at the end of the walker's group. I tried the speed walking thing and it was kind of fun. I can walk really fast because I am tall and have a long stride. It felt really good and I got that competitive spirit. I raced ahead and finished at the head of the group. That was a good feeling. When I am in the runner's group I could care less about whether I pass people...I'm an just trying to survive without dying..lol. The walk was really too easy though...I guess I need to run. For the first time I experienced that endorphine high after the workout. I finished and stood there talking to on of my running friends and I felt great...energized..hyper almost. The whole place was buzzing with conversation so I guess I was not the only one. I really liked that feeling. That alone could keep me motivated I think.

Well it's hump day and that means that I have class tonight. My class is in Oakland City so I will work until 4 then finish my homework and go to class at 6. I won't be home until 9:30 or 10:00 tonight. Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week. I am so close to graduation though. Just one more semester and my college career is finally over!! Gotta push on through.

No comments: